2013年6月25日星期二

IgA Nephropathy: Prevention, Symptoms, Tests

What are the Preventions of IgA Nephropathy?
1. Exertion and Rest. Have moderate and regulate exercise to build up physical strength and avoid over-tiredness.
2. Proper Medicines.
3.Good life habits. Limit the intake of alcohol, tobacco and avoid too frequent sexual intercourse.
Learn More: IgA Nephropathy: Chances of Having a Remission without Treatment
What are the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy?
1. Recurrent Hematuria (30-40%)
Usually occurs hours or 1-2 days after upper respiratory tract infections.
Many have no other symptoms. Some cases can be easily misdiagnosed as acute bladder inflammation due to urinary discomforts.
Seen in 80-90% children and youngsters; and 30-40% adults.
Seen in LevelⅡ~Ⅲ
2. Chronic Nephritis.
Microscopic hematuria
High blood pressure is commonly seen.
Kidney function is likely to decline.
Pathological type LevelⅡ~Ⅳ
3. Heavy Proteinuria or Nephrotic Syndrome
Most have high blood pressure
Some have symptoms of Nephrotic syndrome-proteinuria, swelling and hypoproteinemia. Microscope indicates Minimal change and moderate diffuse proliferative nephritis.
Level Ⅰ~Ⅳ
4. Malignan Hypertension:
Uncontrolled high blood pressure.
Often combined with renal insufficiency.
Protein urine+-+++, microscopic hematuria is sometimes detected.
5. Acute Nephritis syndrome.
Kidney function deteriorates continuously. Persistent reducing urine output.
Protein in urine+-++
Most have high blood pressure and anemia
Pathology often indicates cresent nephritis. Lee Level IV~V.
Learn More: IgA Nephropathy with Sleep Problems and Headaches
What are the Tests of IgA Nephropathy?
1. Immune tests: serum IgA increase is seen in 50% patients. 37-75% patients have specific circulating immune complexes.
2. Proteinuria: those with protein in urine<1g/24h belong to minimal or mesangial proliferative proliferation.
3. Kidney function test: creatinine of 1.5mg/dl indicates progress of the illness condition. Pathology type is above Level Ⅲ when GFR<20ml/min.

4. Hematuria (blood in urine): red blood cells in urine present different shapes, which indicates the blood comes from renal glomeruli.

Learn More: An Analysis of Systemic Tests of An IgA Nephropathy Case

1 条评论:

  1. In March 2017, Dr. Bryan Bailey, D.D.S. an Oral Surgeon in Amarillo, TX removed my4 oral implants, the rest of the screw that was left in my mouth in June 2016,and the crowns that covered 5 of my front lower teeth. The metals in my mouth had corroded and were described as if I had a car battery in my mouth with the electrical current sand saliva. I had significant bone loss in my lower mandible once again. My dentist constructed a temporary partial plate made out of nylon and plastic to see if I noticed a difference after the metal was all removed. I used Dr Itua herbal medicines before and after surgery to help with pain and used to cure my genital herpes as well and Strontium to supplement my body. My body has healed very well and Dr Itua herbal supplement helps boost my immune system. I also had a very dry mouth before this surgery, and now I don’t have dry mouth.
    As of right now, I feel as though I am on the right track to healing and I like to share Dr Itua contact on here for everyone can see more research being done , Dr Itua knowledge is from God to use natural remedy to increase our quality of life without side effect and to put an end to all the symptom. Help share this across all health blogs Dr Itua Email contact drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I want patients to learn about natural healing and also learn how to manage the symptoms in ways that are beneficial to our bodies as a whole!
    Dr Itua can cure herpes, Parkinson, ALS, hepatitis, infertility, HIV, HPV, lupus, ms, kidney disease, diabetes, cancers and other health problems you may encounter.

    回复删除

Expert Online