2013年5月9日星期四

Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes Ascites, What Should I Do



Question: I got Polycystic Kidney Disease from my mother and now I think it is in a very advanced medical stage. It causes ascites and I took paracentesis for last months. I had weekly a little surgery to filter out 6 liters fluids each time. My abdomen is very distended. Can you tell me the prognosis of my condition?

Dr. Winnie: sorry to hear that. I will not like to make a precise common on your prognosis, because I have no your blood test reports. Only your description cannot give me an exact presentation of you detailed condition. Frankly speaking, your prognosis is poor based on your description. Please take good care of yourself and talk more with your doctor.
If you need more suggestion, please send your medical report to kidneyask@hotmail.com and I will give you the specific advice as soon as possible.

没有评论:

发表评论

Expert Online